BEACH cleaning for volunteers moves south this weekend with a session in Castletown Bay from 10.30am on Sunday, May 21st.
The meeting point is the car park just off the road alongside the turn-off towards Langness Lighthouse. There will be a Beach Buddies flag on the roadside to help find it. If the car park is full please park on one side of the road leading to the Golf Links.
Please also be aware that we are accessing the beach very close to a section of the golf course, so please be aware that golfers will be playing, and to give them priority as we make our way to and from the beach.
So that we avoid the bird nesting areas, our activities will be limited to the section of the bay south from the meeting point back towards Hango Hill.
• Sunday, May 21st. 10.30am. Finish no later than 12 noon.
• Gloves, bags and litterpickers provided.
• Safety talk beforehand.
• Public Liability Insurance in place.
• Wear suitable clothes for the weather.
• Everyone welcome – all ages. Families especially welcome.
• All items collected are removed and recycled where possible.
• Please park with consideration for others.
• Beach Buddies is sponsored by FIM Capital and receives annual funding from DEFA.