BEACH Buddies will be in action again this weekend with a visit to the Perwick Bay area near Port St Mary on Sunday, April 30th at 10.30am. Parking is in the car park south of the Mona’s Queen Memorial. There will be a choice of beaches which will suit all ages and abilities.
• Sunday, April 30th. 10.30am. Finish no later than 12 noon.
• Gloves, bags and litterpickers provided.
• Safety talk beforehand.
• Public Liability Insurance in place.
• Wear suitable clothes for the weather.
• Everyone welcome – all ages. Families especially welcome.
• All items collected are removed and recycled where possible.
• Beach Buddies is sponsored by FIM Capital and receives annual funding from DEFA.