THE destination for the Mother’s Day volunteer beach cleaning event with Beach Buddies is Blue Point at 10.30am on Sunday, March 19th from 10.30am, finishing no later than 12 noon.
In past years we have seen quite a number of families (including mums) turn up on Mother’s Day, to begin their special day. A special welcome to all mums, especially if you’ve never been beach cleaning before.
See you there!
Beach Buddies will provide all the necessary equipment and remove the rubbish collected afterwards, recycling as much as possible, including plastics, metals and glass.
• Sunday, March 19th. 10.30am.
• Gloves, bags and litterpickers provided.
• Safety talk beforehand.
• Public Liability Insurance in place.
• Wear suitable clothes for the weather.
• Everyone welcome – all ages. Families especially welcome.
• Mums particularly welcome!!!!